Temporary Contract:35 hours/week. From mid-November 2022 to mid-April 2023
Responsible to Operations Manager
LIFTS TO is an award-winning transfer group providing convenient, quality vacation transfers since 2003. Ski-Lifts is the winter brand providing ski transfers to thouSands of resorts in over 14 countries from over 30 airports.
As an operations executive, you will work with the operations team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all transfers and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service. He will have to deal with various responsibilities related to all aspects of transfers from booking management, after hours support and daily transfer operations.
You have excellent communication (written and verbal), critical thinking, and problem solving skills. You will adapt to different situations, work well in high pressure environments, have a good level of stress tolerance with the ability to use your initiative, multitask and problem solve in time sensitive and sometimes stressful situations. Has an inherently conscientious and collaborative attitude toward work and teammates with a “can do” attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience in the travel/transfer industries is a plus but not requiRed as you will be provided with training, resources and support to meet and maintain company SLAs.
Your focus will be;
- Manage shaRed email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are answeRed in accordance with company SLAs, routing communications to the appropriate department or teammate, resolving all issues, and answering any questions.
- Handle emails and phone calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Gestion of reservs; answer phone calls and emails.
- Cover on-call shifts (which will be outside normal office hours)
- Operational tasks: problem solving, communication of collection times and vital information of the reservation
- Communication of comments to the customer service department
- Ensure that all requiRed information for suppliers and customers is communicated and collated to ensure that transfers are made with the same efficiency and to the required sTandards
- Working from our personalized reservation system for; generate quotes; create reservations; take payments; update reservations; confirm pick up times
- Leaving transfers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Take responsibility for issues, but work as a team member when appropriate
- Maintain open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to make sure we provide the best and most efficient service possible
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English at native level (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in French (preferred)
- Any other language is a benefit
- Customer Service Experience: Either face to face or via phone/email in a similar setting (call center, reservations agent, resort representative, etc.)
- Email and phone experience in a professional environment
- Computer literate with experience in booking systems, Excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the transfer industry
- Knowledge and skills related to various areas of the travel industry (skiing, golf, cruises, business, etc.)
- ‘On call’ experience
- Knowledge of the ski resort
Please note that this Job Description may be changed at any time and does not reflect all functions of the position.
- Contract duration: 4-5 months
- Planned start date: mid-November 2022
- Types of work: Temporary, with the possibility of extension/permanent function.
- Salary: 2000 EUR Brut pcm
- The contract includes a local Morzine/Avoriaz/Les Gets ski pass.
- Overtime is paid at an additional 25% per hour. If you are asked to work at Geneva airport to help our airport team, your salary will be increased up to the Swiss minimum wage.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
PostingSeasonal Operations Executivefirst appeared inChairlifts.